Friday, December 14, 2007

hedges776

SUICIDES
One could speculate that ""suicide"" is merely ""accelerating"" the arrival of the 'inevitable'. It is a certain 'shortcut' for those who are tired of waiting for their 'transistion of Energy Form' ... ... and the act is often beneficial to many (or at least some of the surviving) living Beings. By way of example only, I pose this question: ""Would it have been 'disturbing', or 'bad', if Adolf Hitler had committed suicide instead of invading Poland those many ears ago?"" Satish, YOU are an interesting Human; an interesting writer; I enjoy reading the whispering of your interesting Brain. I interpret your communicative writing in this Poem as conveying there can be valid reasons for Beings to employ that available 'shortcut'(suicide). Please correct me if my above assessemt is incorrect.

Reply to hedges776 by Satish Verma

Suicide is a dialogue with death, a confession of guilt, the atonement for the crimes of society. I know about my small city in India. The uneven growth has spurted the suicides. The lake is real, the deaths are real. Hitler was a paranoid. It could have been much better, had he gone earlier. I endorse yours views. Thank You edit

http://www.8hop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment