Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sara Kendrick, Sara Lokken

O LOVE

Sara Lokken :This is how I feel sometimes- after my beloved shattered my heart. Nevertheless, this is so breath-takingly beautiful. Your gift is astonishing. Best wishes, Sara

Robert A. Dufresne :much metaphor and simile in this wounded write. Well done Satish. --_Robert

Anthony Nutter :This poem speaks to me saying your feelings and posssibly others have been poisened toward this individual. "Gifts unattended" "Bees will not come to your flowers" Very creative write.

Sara Kendrick : Interesting thoughts put to pen. Second stanza like the line "Your gifts are lying around me unattended". Don't exactly know what you mean by the lines but I could go several ways with it. Sara

http://www.poetrysoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment