Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nimal Dunuhinga (1836, W.Sumac Ln.Apt #8, Anaheim, California-92804 United States; Male; 59)

Message from Nimal Dunuhinga

I dreamed Paris and shifted to the location a remote village school,
Marie.Antonette came running and her hair braided into pigtails
And she wore a red pinafore.
Her blue eyes
invited me to play hide & seek.
I was shocked and played my tambourine with this song.
'Really I am scared of pitfalls Marie
And do you remember 'The Bastille'? (old fortress)
The prison until stormed.(July,14,1789)
That demolished by the populace.
When the poor people begged they cannot eat bread as it's too expensive,
Then you ignored them and said; ' Better you eat cakes.'
Do you remember what happened on the following day?
I re-read the History to check whether it's you or someone else?

nimal dunuhinga

http://www.poemhunter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment