Sunday, June 19, 2011

TRAVELLING TO MOON

Dear friend I find I have to agree with Frank below - it is sometimes obscurely difficult to follow the message your genius with pen is extracting from that fine mind of yours. Nevertheless your work has always given me much pleasure to see here on P.F. as it lights my shallower way to more depth.-  Fay Slimm

Morphogenesis kind of sums up the abstractive efforts of each stanzaic offering,here...My only problem that continues to exist in my earnest attempts to extract and chew on the quasi-unique elements you employ with seemingly errant rapid-fire.... is in digesting & achieveing some absolute message that can be of indisputable concrete interpretive value....You are a hardball player of verse, you are!-   Frank James Ryan,Jr./FjR


http://www.poetfreak.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment