Saturday, April 28, 2012

STONED

Fourth stanza paints a very tragic scenario, thanks for sharing.-  LightH2O

I heartily agree with what Mr. Ryan has said and couldn't hope to improve on his words of assessment. Your friend in words, -  SaneJustBarely

Subconsciousness in its brilliance. I'm glad I don't understand. But it's in my subconscious now. -  JB

Haven't one credible clue as to the crux of this storylie, if in fact there aren't a conglamouration of themes based on a plethora of random abstract thoughts, and that you deliver to us in an esoteric style for "effect"...which is fine, as i'd be a quilling hipocrite if I I even intimated that I never delivered "power-linage" to spice an otherwise mundane work...You are consistant & passionate in what you put your pen & name to. That I respect, my friend...I just wish I could melt-down your verse more so that I might be able to appreciate the verse that much more, iz'all...Sophisticated poetics should come with its puzzles, cryptics & underlying aspects...However, at some point even the abstruse works by the likes of Dickinson, Bronte and Poe could be decrypted & understood, even if the works had multi-interpretations.....Perhaps the problem is with the Reader...ME! I am no literary analyst, however, I usually have some inkling, an idea as to what I am digesting...Your grammarical command & structural acumen is more than noteworthy...as is your graphic vernacular....Aside from that, at least up to know, I cannot say much more, as I my jury remains out as to what (overall) your words are atempting to deliver...- Frank James Ryan Jr./FjR

No comments:

Post a Comment