Friday, November 28, 2014

Annette Abraminko

This morning I opened the Forward Petry Site and read two one your poems (which I commented on) and I was truly moved by your words.  Your words are unaustentatious illustrating stark truth without judgement.  I find that illuminating and tremendously profound.  I am moved.  You paint more profoundly than an artist with oils and allow your readers to absorb your words and take from them what they wish or need for their own journey without apportioning judgment of any sort.  This is a great lesson and I am grateful.

After reading the two poems, I read what you had written about yourself and then visited your Sewa Mandir web site which I read with interest.  Please could you tell me where I could read the research papers in English?

I wish to thank you and I shall continue to look in Forward Poetry to see what else you share there.  

Kind regards, Annette Abraminko

No comments:

Post a Comment