Saturday, November 5, 2016

Through your poem

Hello Sir,

My name is Naaz Fatima Khan and Iam writing you from Lucknow.
The common link here is Highonpoem. Today, in fact minutes before I read your poem titled "Love in Original". After reading that, I went to the descriptive profile of yours. Initially, as a person who has attached her identity along with words and expressions, your poem travelled and reached to that admiration. Secondly, when your profile says about the social causes and your active involvement, that brought the another touch of respect. 
So, without wasting my time, Iam here to give you and Ma'am many best wishes for all the humanity you possess. Its a blessing of its own kind if time allows you to cross such people who sends beautiful thoughts to the world. Iam feeling lucky in that same way.
It would be my fortune if I could be any sort of help in this.
Basically, I have been indulged in writing. But whatever I do, the core intention is to inspire people around.
I would love to hear from you.

Regards,- Naaz Fatima Khan,Lucknow

No comments:

Post a Comment