Wednesday, September 4, 2019

At The End Of Game

The fools create their drama
they offered me free entry and participation
I kindly deferred their offer, said I had prior arrangements
they said you must come for its all about you
but you know me not, I replied in earnest, for indeed they don't
don't know any of you from Adam and I don't care to know
oh!, never mind that, they replied...we made it all up
we're good at fabricating, distorting and creating fake news
and so its our drama and we'll have it, with or without you
Do whatever you like, I said to them
I do not have the requirements or qualification to participate
in a Fools Drama by Fools.........-Yenson I Can't.....

Love...
I hear your words
And my heart feels
How I wish love was always real!-Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment