Friday, October 11, 2019

Message from Allets

Life in a bubble with bombardment afield from select global sellers of everything in the future. Work on line, everything is service or movement of goods. Sound Orwellian 1994ish. Poverty abolished, everyone works. The new Nirvana - the air outside unbreathable, children by lottery depending on water availability - SCI-FY writer's vision.
.
Stay in touch SIT ~S~

JOKE TEE SHIRTS in a magazine: You know nothing about a woman until she is drunk and mad at you./ Another bottle of wine and no genie at the bottom. (I'll keep looking) / Be the kind of woman that when her feet hit the floor each morning the Devil says, "Oh crap, She up! / I wish I could drop my body off at the gym and pick it up when it's ready./ I haven't lost my mind...half of it just wandered off, and the other half went looking for it./ No offense, but I was raised to "take care" of my hudband
. Wash his clothes
. Clean the house
. Wear gloves
. Get rid of the body
. Act very sad at the funeral.-allets


Ha! very nice Stella-schmuckjones


No comments:

Post a Comment