Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Alone In Myself

this has wonderful metaphors...the second stanza just blew me away...

It is doubly hard when we can not even find a lost love in our poetry...the words just seem empty, vacant...like we are writing in a vacuum....-jacob erin-cilberto

I find your style fascinating. Mysterious, puzzling, delightful! More please.-John Cardwell

Strong imagery here and your second stanza is intriguing. Lends itself to much thought. All good wishes Satish.-Christine Anne Shaw

I love this, it's so nostalgic and classic feeling. Every line is beautiful and genius, but I especially love 'Under the tongue, you hide a word.' And 'Will never find you again, in my poems. My book torn, my pen broken' it's actually inspiring me to write some of my own poetry as of right now. Thank you for sharing this, it'll be a piece I'll be sure to keep rereading!-Colacat

No comments:

Post a Comment