Saturday, September 4, 2010

JILTED

Smile ~ "You" never seem to let myself down amid "Your Poes" for, no matter what the subject or topic of they, they are "Always" written amid the expressions of "A Souls Profound; Simply, 'BEAUTIFUL!!!'" ~ "My Love & Warmth to 'You Always,' & All You Love, 'Forever,'" John! ~ Smile, "Have A Most Beautiful & Blessed of Day, 'Beautiful Satish,' Amid 'The Arms of Such Love' That, Shall 'Never' Let 'You' Go;" Bye Beautiful Satish!:) ~...


Smile ~ "There 'You Are,' The Amazing, Talented & 'Beautiful, Satish Verma!!!'" ~ You know I have been sooo very much, wanting to catch up to "Your Splendors" but, I have been soo busy etc., and have for the most part been unable to as of yet but, believe me dear, "You," are upon my things to do list; high upon its sheet ~ ....


Smile ~ Actually, "Beautiful Satish Verma," I find myself thinking of "Your Magnificent Brightness" often and, its just a matter of a bit of time before, I find myself sitting daily aside "Your Verse" and, being blessed by "Your Brilliant Bright!!!" ~ As a matter of fact, "Lovely Satish," I have spent moments here and there amid "Your Souls Reflective Words" a few times as of late and ~ ....John Rhinem

http://www.poetrysoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment