Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PATTERN


Satish,
an enjoyable read.
There appears to be an intimacy of a profound nature mirrored in the grandeur of the imagery.
The use of “handprint”, “writ”, “eyes”(finger prints and iris scans of the modern digital identity) seeming mark an individuality but which is something that is evolving – “I hear you in your becoming.”. I also liked the mix of sensual experience in the first verse,
Fergus
“Are you me and me are you in sameness?” – (and I am you)
Comment by Gion Gion on 16 November, 2010 @ 7:09 pm 
“Sometimes we were talking with our skin only.
The sea was roaring on the shores.
When fog retreats, we know each other
in abandonment as fish in water of life.” – very impressive lines
Comment by Gion Gion on 16 November, 2010 @ 7:10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment