Friday, November 26, 2010

WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

Smile ~ It is good to visit "Your Treasures" verse again my dear &, I hope that life is treating "Your Brightness" perfectly ~ "My Love & Warmth to 'You Always' &, All You Love," John! ~ Smile, "Have A Very 'Blessed & Beautiful' Tomorrow 'My Dear, Lovely Satish,' Amid The Gently Spoken Vows of, 'Beautiful Love;'" Bye!:) ~- John Rhinem (Date: 11/24/2010 4:50:00 PM)

Smile!? ~ Another profoundly painted poe "My 'Dear, Precious & Priceless Satish Verma!!!'" ~ "Your Beauties" canvas' seem to hold way too much melancholies somehow my dear & as for the dew well, it Must return unto the bossom from whence it came although, "Joy," shall hopefully be its nurishing of the precious soil before in doing so within this, moment of Mercies latter days rains; "Beautiful, Rain" ~ ....Cont:)- John Rhinem (Date: 11/24/2010 4:43:00 PM)


nice to see you posting again with your pen so fluid and enchanting, satish.. nature becomes you! omhanti! warmest,- nette onclaud

http://www.poetrysoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment