Monday, May 23, 2011

RAGING MOON

of course you are devoid of pain..it is due to selfishness...the clock did not turn back..I have a right to gloat at the freedom from those accounts that should never have done what they did to me to begin with,,,I deserve that freedom from that pain, you were not the one lynched, if I recall you kept cloaked in your hidden belief of christ to AVOID IT...thanks for your support at my healing that was owed to me for a long frigging time buddy, your rage is selfish- mourning mist

i was owed that..and God thinks so too buddy..so rage at yourself for your lack of love and selfishness at my release that God wanted from your poor choices in woman, and for your own partake..- mourning mist

It was a pleasure to read your poetry today Satish. Have a wonderful weekend filled with good health, love, and inspiration to continue your poetry. Love- Carol Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment