Friday, December 23, 2011

INTEGRITY

I'm still not getting it but you have some raw feeling leaking through there man, and elsewhere
maybe it would good for others to understand how you feel in a way that they can understand?
we think our troubles are so unique, that not knowing their story no-one 'other' could possibly fathom their depths and twists
so our minds hold us in their thrall and we churn like worms on its hooks
needing freedom,
trading it in for images and concepts.

I think there is a place for being elusive, not sowing seeds in sand etc.
but I doubt that this is it.

who am I to say?
I am you, in a way
are you listening to yourself?- DJW

the sky
unopened

the awe
blows me away
like wind on the sand
and the moon rising

angels
I have yet to meet- Kailashana 

No comments:

Post a Comment