Sunday, February 19, 2012

WHAT HAS TO STAY



I read this poem four times, and I liked it more each time. It is original, with beautiful associations and compassions for the victims. I think the second stanza encapsulates the central problem: only a stifled or unfulfilled individual would want to partake in slaughter, and the top dogs exploit this lack of fulfillment for the sake of their agenda. The last three lines are memorable. Satish, you're among the best poets on this site. Recommended. -Yacov Mitchenko

I find this stanza so beautiful and interesting, "No spinal pain for candles to burn in courtyard of sunken faith. " I enjoy reading you poem.- LightH2O

it is a form of love no less your poems bring light into a shadow mind ,i feel much better thank you-  leafsailor

Excellent! I love the depth and wording in this well crafted write! Thank you for sharing! God Bless You! Love and Peace for always! Romeo from New York City. www.romeodellavalle.com- Romeo Della Valle

http://www.poetfreak.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment