Sunday, July 13, 2014

I was closing the weeping chapter

Wonderfully philosophical. And the talent to present symbols. A poet's heart is exposed.-UK Atiyodi, Kandangali, Payyanur

'I was closing the weeping chapter' is here to stay until we do away with our respective angers, worries, intolerances, mistrusts, jealousies, expectations, blame-games and a whole lot of other Gracelessness. To build a new world, we have to build the Self. I am the blast, I am the demon, and I am the God, 'I am Brahman, and this is the only truth' amidst a pack of lies. As long as there is I and You, and not the only I, there is no liberty from the blasts in any form or shape. As usual, I have read this poem a number of times while being at work! Warm regards, -Supratik Sen, Hyderabad

No comments:

Post a Comment