Saturday, April 23, 2016

Unbroken View

The daffodils wait in
backyard for the ceremony.
Light has come in the eyes.... just simply beautiful dear Satish Varma.. thank you very much for this poem you are always writing such poems. love to read you. tony
I admire your stanzas for their beauty of expression.
Visibility has not changed.
I walk in great agony
without you.-Dr.tony Brahmin

The fabric was loosing
the color. The book will
never be complete.

I enter the Colosseum, for
digging up the voices―
buried in the throats.
The best line I felt like getting by heart was..

Segment by segment
the secret breaks.....

There was
no song afterwards.

Thank you poet for this outstanding effort of yours.It deserves 10+.
Anticipating your kind visit and noble comments someday on my poems..
Thanks again.-Subhas Chandra Chakra

No comments:

Post a Comment