Monday, May 3, 2010

BURNING IN

A uniquely compelling work. Seems so very doomed, a complete percept and concept of the negative. As for any light, or infact vessel, there must be negativity and positive also, itis just how it is. Any thing less is truly quite impossible in life :) smile, I found it to be a very good work though in the aspect of the author, feelings of fierceness, fury of disrespectful nature of your subject of inspiration. Humorously, quite the piece of art he/she must be to reflect one in this manner?- Lucinda Lu Price Cayton (Date: 5/1/2010 1:07:00 PM)

I have quite truthfully found in life, that circumstance can attribute many things within relations with humans, especially the opposite sex! I have shaken my head in wonderment, asking why God did not allow me to know an indivuidual at another time in life...? Maybe we never get to those other pages and chapters of an indidual's true book, yet they are there toiled just the same as our own. With all respect, to love one another, despite flaws, is just a good thing..-Lucinda Lu Price Cayton (Date: 5/1/2010 1:12:00 PM )

Excuse me, I have a bit of a taunting nature at times. My appologies. Truly couples that feel these ways about another, well, let's just say I hear tell of just as much of passion in all aspects. Maybe you need to perhaps own a little piece of how would you say, uh,.... perhaps wrongful intent, at a time or another. And what the heck, just live... I am sure you are not his/her only choice. If they are so vibrant, colors-hues. common sense, another will deeply appreciate. I do loathe bad endings- Lucinda Lu Price Cayton (Date: 5/1/2010 1:20:00 PM)

http://www.poetrysoup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment