Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BY THE WORDS

I was gone and did not read any poetry the past weekend. So I am trying to get some read today. I am pleased that yours is among what I have read today and I have enjoyed reading it. I hope you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration Satish. Love, - Carol Brown

Satish, this is a wonderfully written poem~ why would you consider it in the category of ~I Do Not Know~ this is a narrative_as you are telling us a story~ or even free verse, as it is verse without rhyme~ I normally do not even read poems labelled I Do Not Know~ but I very happy today I read this one~~- ~ A Rambling Poet ~

~ "My Love & Warmth to You & Your Loves, Always," John! ~ Smile, "Have A Very Beautiful Day Dear Verma Satish;" Bye!:) ~John Rhinem

Smile ~ "Intense, Well Thought Out & Presented Verse Dear Verma Satish" ~ You know, I have been reading all of "Your Amazing Poems" dear lady as of late and, I am sorry I have not comed before now but, I admire "You" and I love "Your Gift!!!" ~ I believe that I and many would be very well served to take heed to words spoken from "Your Precious Heart" ~ Smile, "Yes, 'You Are Very Rare!!!'" ~ ....Cont:)- John Rhinem

http://www.poetrysoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment