Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IT DOES NOT MATTER

~ "Reflection of A Very Beautiful & Strong Heart Soul; Blessed!!!" ~ Never let this be for, All things matter and, "You," I can very deeply tell, matter immensely so!!! ~ The Angels of "God In Heaven," I am certain smile when they behold "Your Light" ~ "My Love & Warmth to You & Your Loves, Always," John! ~ Smile, "Shine Bright Blessed Satish &, Have A Very Beautiful Day;" Bye!:) ~- John Rhinem

Smile ~ "Hello Dear Satish Verma" ~ First I believe that I need to apologize to "Your Dear" for, if I remember correctly I called "Your Preciousness" Verma instead of Satish? Please, forgive myself for such an error and yet, I meant every word which I said unto Your Giftedness amid that com!!! ~ I hope that You are doing wonderfully this day and, I do love Your writing; this ~ ....Cont:)- John Rhinem

Another day of fasinating reading ahead of me I see. Thank you for sharing your poetry with us Satish. I enjoyed reading your poetry today. Wishing you the best always. Love,- Carol Brown

http://www.poetrysoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment