Sunday, August 29, 2010

LIKE A CHINESE LANTERN

Just wonderful FREE VERSE FORM...perhaps a tiny bit of different page layout would help. Do you what help labeling your verse forms? Soup mail me & I will help SUCH a good writer we must help each other to keep growing! My favorite lines "A chaste tree becomes a sage /and tenderness of the ash turns into an elegy./ The moon-face has frost on the eyes./Tears blaze the lips."- Deborah GuzziDate: 8/28/2010 5:50:00 AM


Very alluring write that seemed to have a surprise ending..Keep the creative writing flowing so that we at PoetrySoup will have the pleasure of reading your words.-Sara KendrickDate: 8/28/2010 5:53:00 AM


well written and great observation skills. I watch a special on Mark Twain and he had great observaton skills and became a great writer and entertainer.-Doris CulverhouseDate: 8/28/2010 6:42:00 AM


Beautiful poem, Satish:) I just love Chinese lanterns...'Tears blaze the lips'- this line is just terrific. I am truly impressed. Emily.-Emily RoxanaDate: 8/28/2010 11:38:00 AM


http://www.poetrysoup.com/poems_poets/poem_detail.aspx?ID=247923

No comments:

Post a Comment