Monday, May 7, 2012

SHACKLWS

"...city that never wakes" if not New York as Frank said, maybe "Las Vegas"? "The gathering of queens" could be a great poker hand...-  LightH2O

Though your verse at times is blanketed in complex, abstract lexicon, I do keep in my mind that your thought patterns come like a REM cycle Dream...fast & furious...and with little or no foreknowledge. And, thus, that's how you poetically present it,...Which explains what many might call bizarre....and that I just call Simply Satish Style !lol! Your short cropt lines imbued in thick, graphic imagescaping is your M.O.(ON?)LOL!....Unique and Direct is your style...And just for the record, I do not see anything in your work lately that would indicate any diminished capacity. That said...Do be well & take good care of yourself...We're not 18 anymore...Not in this world, at least!- Frank James Ryan Jr./FjR

Thank you Frank. It is a typo. How did it creep in I do not know.Your comments are always crisp & enlighening. Of late I have been leaving small notes about the background of any special effect,like a poem on Edvard Munch's painting The Scream or the chinese blind activist Chen, which will help me later on to recall.A huge collection of poems are piling up & my unfailing compulsive drive in writing daily in last couple of years has starting affecting my faculties so much so that some times I don't recognize my own poems.Although for posterity sake I have got them published.This I am telling because I have not been able to answer your piercing queries.Take care & have a nice week end Satish-  satishverma

Sounds like an in-depth" tour of Hells Kitchen, in the Bronx! All kidding aside, are you sure you did not mean for your title to read"SHACKLES", as opposed to "SHACKLWS"? - Frank James Ryan Jr./FjR

No comments:

Post a Comment