Saturday, September 10, 2011

BLACKWATER

Satish: You're beginning to come through to me, and i like it. Let me be presumptuous and say: I feel you miss the old India, of the sacred river, and regret what Indian modernization is doing to your country. I could say more, but i won't except to add that i found the last stanza worthy of repitition and editing. The images are really good as is the heart and mind they arise in. TS

The liberated soul of nation
indulges in cocktails of free erotica.
In beginning there was a sacred river;
now in bed, dry bones
were found soaked in release.

The liberated soul of the nation
Indulges in cocktails of free erotica
In the beginning there was a sacred river
Now in its bed, dry bones
Soaked in release- tsultrimserri

I believe I also have received the communication of these images.
It could indeed be India...reading, I thought it might be America.- tsultrimserri

No comments:

Post a Comment