Thursday, September 1, 2011

SNOWLINE

Satish, i really admire your efforts in what isn't your first language. BRAVO. Would you like me to write a poem in Hindi?
This is what's called a "come on", meaning doing something to tempt someone else to do something, in your case, to talk to us. Don't worry about the English. I sense you work very hard on what you send here, because at times the English is very good even for an English speaker. Do you not respond because using English is a lot of work? If so, i understand. I have spoken a foreign language in a foreign country and it is exhausting. I so much appreciated when i could relax and speak my home language.
In any case, I commend you on your efforts and poetry, although the last was a little violent: blood, rape, killing. Leave that stuff to the Americans, we export it. How about some Indian "in harmony with the world."  tsultrimserri

No comments:

Post a Comment