Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A CRAZY THEME


  • interesting touching poem.- KAUSIK
  • A very intersting poem.-Debs
  • interesting poem, and thought provoking .....that caterpillars with with iron shoes...i saw that one , that's the backhoe used for the constructions with trademark Catepillar maybe.... on-Ency Bearis

Hello...I have just read your poem and find it so interesting a write...caterpillars wearing iron shoes...so poetic a thought...brings to mind a line I wrote in a poem of "when bats pretended to be butterflies, tangled in my hair"...sorry to intrude that thought here on your page of poetry...I enjoyed reading your poem...more than once, I might add. Dorothy A Poet Who Loves To Sing- Dorothy A. Holmes apwlts2

Next time i'm driving through Ajmer,and if I should see an arrow pointing to the Verma abode, remind me to barbeque in your front yard...as I do not want to be accused of tossing coal on Faith! -Frank James Ryan,Jr./FjR

No comments:

Post a Comment