Friday, August 19, 2011

ON THE EDGE

Satish, I really like this. Like your style. Before I say much more I'll be reading this again. Wonderful job.- cherylleverette©

"In that book which is
My memory . . .
On the first page
That is the chapter when I first met you
Appear the words . . .
Here begins a new life"- Dante Alighieri

Thank you, Satish
I always get the feeling you want to say so much more
which leaves me at the crossroads with a bag of dirty washing
I love the style and agree could be a great style if only its sky
could jump off the page and land on its feet. Splendid.
[Everywhere is not Iceland . . . and I am not a brand.]- Dax

Quote
... could be a great style if only its sky
could jump off the page and land on its feet....
I agree with dax. The ending falls flat on its face.- maggie flanagan-wilkie

No comments:

Post a Comment