Sunday, August 7, 2011

MOON’S SHADOW

Thank you, S
good. may need a tidy in places
you could respond, or not
silence is a killer, but
if you ain't bothered why should I
why should anyone. Well done.- Dax 

Dear Dax, I am sorry for disappointing you all for not responding to . I am aging and a serious commitment in a social work saps out all the energy.Burning mid night lamp to write one poem a day is all I am able to do. Rest of the posting on websites is done by my friends. They were keen that it has to come out.Keep on looking at the work and bear with me.I hope I will find out some way to do it. Love - SatishVerma 

Thank you, S
all the pain
— all the loneliness, as they say
helps prevent gridlock
and preserves a brave new world, they lie
this is my song, for you
on death row
ciao, ciao- Dax 

Some good lines here, but I'm not really connecting with this--in part, because a great deal of it doesn't make all that much sense to me. Also, found the seemingly random changes in tense confusing; not sure if those were intentional.- Oleksa 

'Whatever happened to fiery romance?
How I wish it was those dishes you were throwing;
Damn you for being so easygoing.- 'Andrew Bird

http://www.poetrycircle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment